woensdag 12 januari 2011

Bra designs

I tried sketching a little bit the ideas I have in my head for the bra design... I don't have any drawing skills though :p

Of course, the entire bra+straps is entirely covered in rhinestones (or at least, it will be) but I didn't draw those stones on the sketch. It's basically to see what kind looks prettiest. The extra decorations on the designs are also strings of rhinestones.


Design 1


Design 2


Design 3















All suggestions welcome! (Oh, and I don't have any HTML skills, which shows :p)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I like number one, and it's probably the most simple to make too, if this is your first costume.

    PS- I followed you over from Bhuz, hope that is ok!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Of course that's OK Lilith, thanks for following my blog! :) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Adiva! As an experienced costume make I just thought I should point out that you need to think carefully about any diamante strips that cross over the back of the bra, it can make it difficult to take off and put on if they interfere with the fastening.Design 2 looks like the only practical one to me, although crossover back straps can be a bit awkward too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen