vrijdag 25 februari 2011

Life is beautiful!

There you go :) On body pictures!

Still without padding... Without the inside covered... Without extra bling (see drawings waaaaay back...)

As you can see, on one side there's a 'big' gap under my arm... I'm gonna try & fix this now... Don't know yet how...

I'm wearing my black LRose skirt & I think (due to lack of time) I'm going to be using this one! I'll add some bling of course!!! And this means I can use my poppy red veil that's lying there on the floor!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Looking good!

    That gap may disappear when you add padding, as it will push the cups out further.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HI! Love LOVE LOVE it! I'm assuming you built out the back/ribcage strap? That's what makes the gap. Usually rib straps are stretch material with a little piece of boning on the side to keep it from rolling over. When converting a regular pra to a dance one, building out this ribcage strap causes that space there becasue you're using a stiff material to reinforce that area. To counteract this, I change the staps to a halter design and that helps to flatten the space.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your bra! the color of the scarf is beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen